Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Bubbles.


I adore bubbles in my tummy.

Naturally from the lips of my mouth. Bubbles make me happy.

If I could bottle up that feeling. I would. Any day.

Some call it emotional distress. Aub's view an elation of peace.

I have this philosophy.

The happier your thoughts. The bigger the bubbles.

Ultimately your going to feel bloated, perhaps agitated.

This inflation brings joy to my soul as sun brings to the valley.

To manipulate this feeling would cause the strangest sensation.

The corners of my lips would soon extend in an upward motion.

As if to cause a smile.

:

With fail.

We do not care to notice.

Bubbles eventually must POP.

Our once adolescent goals.

The biggest balloon, the biggest gum ball, the biggest smile.

We blunder as children and discern it cannot always stay the same.

Seeming all so meaningful our enjoyment evaporates.

The Balloon POPS.

The gum looses taste.

The Smile fades.

As we grow our bubbles POP.



1 comment:

  1. you have a blog? yayaya. this is great news! cute post, also.

    ReplyDelete